SOS

So, a few months back... I was scribbling in Sanvee's Colouring Book. And it suddenly hit me that everything I'd written was crappy... There's an awesome effing song to say all this .. I'm not sure where I was going with it , a poem of some kind I can only presume... but, the song , the song says everything !

What I scribbled -- I never thought that one day I would have to write such a letter,
begging the one I love – and who's quit loving me, – to give our love
another chance, for I could never imagine that something so big,
strong and bright could ever need such a thing. But, unfortunately, we
have reached a point where our small differences, our different points
of view overcame our feelings, turning all the love we feel for each
other into dust overnight! ,[well, actually its only on your part,
mine's intact]
Let’s forget the nasty details, let’s concentrate our strength in the
good things, such as this longing to be there for each other, all this
affection we had for one another, this willingness to devote our
heart, body and soul to each other. I want to be the first one to ask
you to measure all the pros and cons, of all that we’ve lived through, together
and have been through together. I am sure, in the end, you will reach
a positive result; between the two of us, love and good will have
always ruled.
I love you and I want everything to go back to normal, I want you
near me and I want to be close to you as much as possible, the way
we used to be and the way it used to make us happy. Let’s give ourselves
another chance, let’s please have LOVE.

The Bang-on , Brilliant , ABBA Song --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1SJakbMDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity Death in a Burqa AKA STFU Miss Roy

It Hurts

TUESDAY WOES